Here is a quick wrap up of our day in pictures! We had an absolutely AMAZING day and thank everyone who helped make it happen!
 |
| Walking for Daddy! |
 |
| So proud of her new flower from the clown. |
 |
| Ruby and I tackled the Lighting McQueen inflatable slide. |
 |
| Cousins jumping like crazy in the jumping house. |
 |
| Don't you dare touch my breakfast! Don't worry, she didn't eat it all :) |
 |
| Strollers, strollers, and more strollers. Our families combined brought many kiddos out for a great walk day! |
 |
| Ruby and I hanging out at the walk. |
 |
| Check out the sea of blue as we rounded the corner at the walk. |
 |
| Ruby and I proud to sit by Mike's sign on the "Walk of Fame". |
 |
| How's this for a great looking Poll family! |
 |
| Mike and the I-Cubs crew. |
 |
| Once again, another great looking De Jong family this time. |
 |
| Great friendsof ours Brad and Racheal with their little guy Carter! |
 |
| Who might have stepped on this pan of bars??? Ruby!!! |