As I was thinking of a way to sum up 5 years in a mere sentance, it dawned on me that this plaque on our mantel says it quite well...
bg
Saturday, January 5, 2013
Kicking It 5 Years!
5 years seemed a long ways off, but now here Mike and I are. Married 5 years today! What a blessing to celebrate a day like today. A few years ago, Mike and I weren't quite sure if an anniversary like this would be possible. Looks like the Lord has bigger and better things and isn't through with us yet. Since that warm, winter day we got married in Northwest Iowa, we have seen a lot, done a lot and gone through a lot. And through it all, we can still say that we are blessed and find a reason to smile everyday...perhaps Ruby has something to do with that last part more than anything, but what can we say....she is quite the character!
As I was thinking of a way to sum up 5 years in a mere sentance, it dawned on me that this plaque on our mantel says it quite well...
As I was thinking of a way to sum up 5 years in a mere sentance, it dawned on me that this plaque on our mantel says it quite well...