bg

Sunday, September 4, 2011

My, My, My...All the New Things

Ruby is still not a big talker these days, but she sure does communicate to us what she wants.  Today after church I caught her on video finally showing off some of her newest tricks.  Enjoy and don't mind the super-excited mommy's voice in the background.  VIDEO #1

In case you'd rather read she shows off these great accomplishments...
1.  Points to her nose
2.  Points to her ears
3.  Points to her tummy
4.  Sticks out her tongue
5.  Demonstrates where her teeth are
6.  Roars like a lion
7.  Waves to the video camera

Video #2 is just about as good.  Ruby vs. the Worm.  Now you're curious to see who wins right?  Check it out...VIDEO #2

And a few pictures just for good measures.

Ruby was ecstatic to figure out the remote control could change channels.  Isn't the bed head great as well?



We've got a carnivore on our hands!  She really does love meats of all kinds, even leftovers on the steak bone.


And when I have been able to find a few minutes to spare I've been tinkering with hair barrettes for Ruby.  Not going to mass produce by any means, but they are fun to make.  If I ever need a special one for an outfit I can do it myself now!  Must mention that Great Grandma Poll's buttons were used which is kind of neat for Mike and I.