bg

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Rain Makes Mud :)


After last nights great thunderstorm and rain, Ruby got a good glimpse of what MUD is like again!  Our little one took it upon herself, in her dress and rain boots of course, to find our dirt patch in the back yard and start tilling it up.





 Digging in mud brings muddy boots.  What's a girl to do???


 And by the time it was all said and done, 
her bumper had more than enough proof to show where she sat.


Side note:  I hestitated to let Mike know that Ruby was digging in his yard so we kept mum and played outside while daddy was inside.  When Mike did make an appearance, I broke the news to him and what did I receive in response, "Oh, that's OK".
My, my, my, how a little girl can change a daddy's heart :) 

 Grass will grow back another year right?